Control Sweat Naturally

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sweating the Details Is a Good Thing!

Would You Like To STOP Excessive Sweating Instantly??

>>  Click Here To Know HOW You Can Stop Your Excessive Sweat

I’m a lucky guy.

I’ve been the beneficiary of the teachings of people who have cared enough to “sweat the details.”

What do I mean?

They wouldn't let the get-by be good enough. They insisted on being specific, particular, emphasizing quality every step of the way.

For instance, I had a drama teacher at a high school where many were the kids of actors, directors, and other artists.

Mr. I didn’t miss a thing. Every reading of the script, each rehearsal, and of course, all performances had to be flawless. He taught “Performance Discipline.”

It meant being ready, thoroughly prepared, and 100% sharp.

It was incredible training.

I recall being in the Boston area and set to do a major seminar before about 50 corporate honchos. I was ready, at least most of me was.

But I had laryngitis.

Mr. I's training showed me how to do the program, anyway. I even got high ratings from participants, at the end.

I could go on, talking about my martial arts instructors, who over the course of eight years guided me to Black Belt.

In every case where I have accomplished or others showed me the path, we have sweated the details.

By the way, Mr. I went on to have a long and famous career on TV's "General Hospital." Yes, he was that good.

He sweated the details as an actor, too.

There are no shortcuts to success. If your mentors haven’t made this point clear to you, please, let me be the first!

Best-selling author of 12 books and more than 1,000 articles, Dr. Gary S. Goodman is considered "The Gold Standard" in sales development, customer service, and telephone effectiveness. Top-rated as a speaker, seminar leader, and consultant, his clients extend across the globe and the organizational spectrum, from the Fortune 1000 to small businesses. He can be reached at: gary@customersatisfaction.com.

Related Articles:-
  • Sweating Vacation
  • Treatment for Excessive Sweating - My Grandmother'...
  • Treatment for Excessive Sweating - Facts About Usi...
  • Prevent Excessive Sweating - 4 Tips to Prevent Exc...
  • Control Excessive Sweating - Practice Good Hygiene...
  • Labels: , , , ,