Control Sweat Naturally

Monday, September 3, 2007

Dealing With Excessive Sweating

Would You Like To STOP Excessive Sweating Instantly??

>>  Click Here To Know HOW You Can Stop Your Excessive Sweat

Dealing with excessive sweating can be absolutely dreadful. It's a sensitive subject for anyone who has it. The people that do have it are constantly paranoid that a wrong move could cost them some serious embarrassment, not to mention their hygienic reputation. The people that have lived with this know how huge of a problem it can be.

Many mornings in high school, I remember waking up and folding toilet paper into pads. I would tuck them under my arms after putting my shirt on just to get through the drive to school! I would run to my locker, put my bags away, and go straight to the bathroom. There, I had to put hurry and put dry ones in again.

On average, I went through about five to seven pairs of these makeshift pads daily. It was awful. I had to make sure that I never raised my arms too high, or I would be exposed. It made me depressed, socially nervous, and killed my self esteem whenever there was an active physical activity that would be present. I would just either sit out or pretend I was sick.

As the years progressed, I found that I wasn't having as frequent sweating spells that I once did as in high school, but whenever I was around tense or uncomfortable situations it would come back twice as severe. I tried to ignore and avoid certain events where I would be subject to a sweat attack, but life is unpredictable and having a problem like that is hard to explain to anyone why you can't go out to certain places. I thought I could just put it off and it would soon just go away with time.

It wasn't until I tired to serve in a restaurant that I found out how life altering this problem could be. My first days training as a waiter in a popular local diner were a couple of the most shameful days of my life. Even before I clocked into work, I had very large sweat circles under and around my arms. People would immediately focus their attention on the excess sweat and would try to be courteous to me, but I knew it was a disaster.

On my last day of training, the manager came up to me and asked why I sweat so much. I stood there with my head down in total silence and embarrassment knowing that I couldn't give an adequate answer. The look that she gave me was a very familiar one. It was a look of slight disgust and pity. I didn't get the job, but it ended up working for the best and I found something else that was better. However, the point still remains on how damaging excessive sweating problems can get.

Today it has calmed down quite considerably from the days in the beginning. Every once in a while I'll still have occasions where I'll be lightly perspiring in tense environments from time to time, but it's nothing like how it used to be. Thank God.

I am a student studying humanities, media arts, and film. Ever since I can remember I've had sweating problems. Living with excessive sweating can be a huge pain and difficult to talk about.

Here is my page you can go to for help. www.squidoo.com/excessiveperspiration

Related Articles:-
  • Sweating Vacation
  • Treatment for Excessive Sweating - My Grandmother'...
  • Treatment for Excessive Sweating - Facts About Usi...
  • Prevent Excessive Sweating - 4 Tips to Prevent Exc...
  • Control Excessive Sweating - Practice Good Hygiene...
  • Labels: , , ,